Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Around the corner

*Hey guys!Summer's almost finished yet the hot days are still here!
In 2 or 3 three days my university results will be announced and I will have to find a new apartment to live and new furniture and all this stuff which it may look cool but it makes me kinda nervous.
The thing is,I'm feeling like my life is gonna change and I'm gonna take a different road from now on (like the title says).
However,I'm the type of person who likes to try and live new things!New environment,new people and new lifestyle.But,the trap here is not to forget the past.Your home and the people who helped you get where you are now.
~So,what's my target?Balance!
Finally,I would like to share with you guys one of my favorite songs of Summer 2013!




See you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment