Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Long time no see

Heeey!
It's been a while hasn't been?
I don't know if anyone's actually reading this blog but in case there is ,just wanted to say hi.
I am in University now and I must say,time is passing sooo quickly!It's November,nearly December which 
means Christmas time!The town I am staying at the moment is already decorated a little bit but hopefully
more decorations will follow.These days I am thinking different decorations I might use in my place.
Different ideas,lots of stuff and a lot of excitement!If you have any ideas or any websites you 
are looking at,please let me now!
Also,I have this massive love about sweaters!!It is actually really cold so sweaters are perfect(cosy!)!

Wow,really missed typing haha!
I will say bye for now!Take care!
In case I won't write anything until 2014,I wish you guys Merry Christmas and an Extra Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my post!

    http://goldtrains.blogspot.gr/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete